Tips to Book Flowers Online for Anniversaries
Posted on 12 May 2016
1. Always place your order in advance – Make sure to book at least 2 days ahead of your Anniversary. Of course, it would be better if you can order as early as a week or two before the special day.
2. Know what flower your beloved or lover wants – There are hundreds of blooms to choose from. Does your loved one have a favorite flower? Then order those. If not, you can check online to find out what certain flowers represent and order the most appropriate ones. Don’t be afraid to combine several types in one bouquet.
3. Choose a reputable flower shop – There are tons of online flower shops these days but not all will be able to offer quality bouquets. Check their sites as well as their social media accounts to see their products and read about what previous and current customers who have to say about their service. Try to choose a flower shop that offers guarantees on their products.
4. Read the fine print – Don’t just click and order. Make sure to read the terms the flower shop offers. You have to check the price as well as their policy when it comes to deliveries and refunds.
5. Look for extras – Make the day even more special by throwing in other presents with your flowers. Some online flower shops can add chocolates, balloons, or stuffed toys to their bouquets.
6. Sign up for a rewards program – Some online flower shops offer rewards program. Let’s face it, flowers can get pricey and a rewards program can be helpful especially if you plan on ordering blooms regularly, all year round.