Are you celebrating her/his B-day with flowers
and having a little trouble writing the message? Here are a few messages to help you on that task.
- Hugs & Kisses + B-day wishes
- Roses are red, violets blue. Stop complaining, I'm still older than you!
- Count your life by smiles not tears. Count your age by friends, not years.
- You are just like good wine, it keeps getting better with the years.
- Think of the years as gold bullion.....and you are rich!
- You might be over the hill but at least you are still climbing!
- You will always be younger than Spring Time. Happy Birthday!
- Happy B-Day! Rise and Shine!
- All the best to the B-Day (girl/boy). Its your day to Shine
- Remember that youth is a waste on the young. Happy Birthday!
- Mazel tov on your Bat Mitzvah! [Send to a 13 year old Jewish girl]
- Mazel tov on your Bar Mitzvah! [Send to a 13 year old Jewish boy]
- Happy 13th birthday to the world's best teenager.
- Drivers, watch the road! Someone just turned 16!
- Here's a toast to you on your 21st birthday! Cheers!
- We are celebrating amazing you! Happy B-day!
- May today be filled with Sunshine and Smiles, Laughter and Love.
- You are not getting older, you are just getting wiser. Happy B-day!
- Wishing this day will be filled with the same joy you bring to others!
- Someone is turning the BIG 3 - 0! Celebrate!
- 40 is the new 30. Happy Birthday!
- Wishing you a fantastical B-day and sending you lots of flowers and love.
- Thinking of you from faraway, wishing we could be with you on this special day!
- Enjoy your B-day- you'll never be this young again- but be careful- you'll never be this old before either!
- Warm wishes on your 30th birthday.
- Lots of love on your 40th birthday.
- Another year older and you have not change a bit. That's because you are perfect as you are!
A birthday bouquet will brighten your day! Happy b-day!
I picked these flowers just for you! have a very happy B-day!
- You get better with every year. Happy 50th birthday!
- To a princess on her birthday from a frog. Why don't you kiss me and see what happens?
- Happy 100th birthday. You're an inspiration to all of us.